Rules & Regulations
Check-in time is 02:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- As per the Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Personal food and beverages are strictly not permitted on the hotel premises.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each guest room. The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Crescent Spa and Resorts will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- The property venues can be chartered for an exclusive wedding/celebrations or any other event from Rs. 51,000 to Rs 5,00,000 in addition to the room costs.
- An extra bed & breakfast can be provided if space permits @ Rs. 1500 Tax
- Our hotel requires a minimum of 24 hours prior notice for flight/train details to organize an airport/station transfer on a chargeable basis.
- Breakfast is served from 7 to 10:30 AM., lunch from 12:30 to 3:30 PM. and dinner from 7:30 to 11:30PM.
- There are special charges for weekends, Christmas, and New year. Please do contact our Sales Offices for further information.
- Rates for fashion photography and filming are available on request.
- All prices mentioned regarding rooms, meals, services and other facilities are exclusive of taxes. CGST and SGST rates as per the GST Act and GST Rules & Regulations will be levied on the corresponding services availed at the properties. All taxes are subject to change as per the Government regulations from time to time.
COVID -19 Precautions
We are COVID Compliant as per Norms so that you can enjoy your stay. Precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure your safety & comfort.
- The resort property and team has incorporated practices to maintain social distancing and the sanitation measures.
- It is the equal responsibility of the team of Crescent resort and your hosting guests to ensure the safety of everyone in the premises by following the necessary measures.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.
- Any government guidelines ruled out in favor of the pandemic shall be followed by both the resort team/management and our guests/clients.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FOR ROOM BOOKING
- 100% advance for confirmation of room booking of any category
- Full clearance of the bill at the time of check-out
- If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled
- 100% refund if cancelled Three days prior to booking date
- 100% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled with three days prior to the booking date
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
For Groups / for Special Celebration Dates (24th, 25th, 30th & 31st of December & Long weekends)
- 100% charges will be levied if cancelled within fifteen days prior to the booking date.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
In case of any cancellation the GST of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- A group booking is defined as :
1. 2 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 4-10 rooms
2. 5 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 11-21 rooms
3. 10 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 22-100 rooms
- Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN CHARTERING THE WHOLE OF CRESCENT SPA & RESORTS:
- Booking confirmed for open air spaces is at customers risk with regards to any unfavorable climate conditions.
- We shall entertain only 10% over and above the guaranteed number of people agreed upon for banquet booking. Any change in the number of guests or menu has to be intimated minimum 3 days in advance
- Only empaneled decorators will be allowed to provide services at Crescent Spa & Resort, Indore. In case of outside decorators, we will charge security deposit & royalty charges will be borne by the client. In case any damage is done to the Resort property by guests during their stay or third-party vendor of the client, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Crescent Spa and Resorts will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- The Resort will not accept responsibility for any entertainment that has not been reserved directly with the Resort. However, it is essential that all entertainment arrangements have the approval of the Resort management, prior to the date of your reception. Procurement of PPL is mandatory where music is being played in form of live. All entertainers must provide their own equipment and accept full responsibility for same.
- No food & beverages items, except the wedding cake and favors, may be brought into the Resort for consumption on the premises.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each guest room. The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- We reserve the right to cancel or release the reservation, should we not receive the required details or payment guarantee by Credit Card/Demand Draft/Cheque. (Subject to local clearing)
- ll prices mentioned regarding rooms, meals, services and other facilities are exclusive of taxes. CGST and SGST rates as per the GST Act and GST Rules & Regulations will be levied on the corresponding services availed at the properties. All taxes are subject to change as per the Government regulations from time to time.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures, we request all our guests to carry a photo-identity with address proof to present at Check-in, foreign nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card / Aadhar Card or Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- Management is authorized to take legal action against unruly behavior for the safety of other guests and to maintain the decorum of the place. Disputes if any will be subjected to Indore jurisdiction.
- Rights of admission reserved by the resort managemen
- Resort reserves the right to decide on an acceptable decibel level of music / sound / PA / acoustic equipment within the external and internal grounds of the Resort. Note, the use of megaphones / loud speaker devices etc. is strictly prohibited for any events. The Resort’s Event Management together with the Resort’s pre-identified Client representative at the time of the event will agree what is determined appropriate at this time.
- In case of Covid-19 restrictions, the existing package will be considered void and the revised package shall be furnished.
- All no show will be charged one night retention
- Advance paid for the booking will be refunded after 18% GST deduction if cancelled before 2 months prior to the date; 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled within 2 months prior to the date.
- In case of Covid-19 lockdown, the amount will be carry forwarded for the future available dates.
- In case of Covid-19 restrictions, all the government guidelines shall be followed and the amount will be adjusted against the final billing and balance, if remains will be refunded.
- In case of Covid-19 restrictions, if the booking gets cancelled by the guest, 10% of the total billing amount will be retained, balance if remains will be refunded.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra
The charges set forth herein above shall be paid to the company in accordance with the following schedule:
|Particulars of payment||Due date of payment|
|Advance 30% for booking confirmation||on signing the Agreement|
|Remaining due amount 40%||before 02 months|
|Balance Amount 30%||before 01 months|
|Security Deposit (Adjustable/Refundable) 20% of the Total Room Charges||before 01 month|
*Full clearance of the extra billing to be done at the time of checkout.
- PDCs not accepted.
- In case of any cancellations the advance amount given will not be refunded.
- No cheques will be accepted on event day.
- All cheque should be drawn in favour of “Crescent Spa And Resorts Indore Pvt Ltd”
- Crescent Spa And Resorts
- AHEAD OF DEVGUARIYA TEMPLE, Jamniya Khurd, Madhya Pradesh 452001 , India
© 2021 Crescent Spa And Resorts Designed by STAAH